Terms & Conditions - General Policy
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website, and any action taken pursuant to the use thereof, constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of them, please do not use this website or our services. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Travel Experience Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and other information on this website at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted on this website, to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website and our booking service after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
You warrant that all details you provide to Travel Experience Limited and our partner organisations for the purpose of booking a service are true, accurate, current and complete; and that any credit/debit card you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment for services booked.
1. This website is an online city guide and booking service. Information is presented for users to make informed decisions on planning their time in Prague. Whilst we go to considerable lengths to ensure the accuracy of the information, some details are subject to change and Travel Experience Limited cannot be held liable for inaccuracies. If you find any information to be incorrect, or have a suggestion for what else we could include in our guide, we would like to hear from you - contact us
2. Whilst we endeavour to ensure this website is available 24 hours a day, Travel Experience Limited cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time.
Star ratings and price ratings used on this website are those of Travel Experience Limited, and are for guidance purposes only. Where a service supplier or official local inspection scheme sets a rating, we normally use the same rating. Any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of Travel Experience Limited.
4. Photographs and images used on this website are for illustration purposes only. While we aim to ensure they reflect the service to which they are connected, they do not necessarily represent in full the service a customer will receive.
5. Travel Experience Limited has worked for many years with the suppliers of most of the services listed on this website. Services offered are done so in good faith and with the co-operation of the suppliers of those services. For operational and other reasons, at any point, either before or after a service has been booked, the supplier of a service may alter or cancel the service, and without prior notice (for example, but not limited to, altering the menu in a restaurant, the programme at a theatre or concert venue, the course of a river cruise or sightseeing tour, or a specific hotel room or apartment number). This may be with or without our knowledge. Where we are made aware of a change, we will endeavour to inform the customer, and where relevant, update this website, but this may not always be possible. Travel Experience Limited cannot be held responsible for failing to inform a customer of the alteration or cancellation of a service they have booked, or for any additional costs the purchaser of the service or their associates/agents incur as a result of the alteration or cancellation of that service. Where a service is substituted by one of a lower value and payment has already been made, we will refund the difference in price.
6. Reservations made with Travel Experience Limited are subject to availability and cannot be construed as confirmed until we send confirmation to the customer in writing.
7. We reserve the right to contact a customer at any point with a revision of price, even after a service has been confirmed, in the event of a pricing error or of a revision of price by a supplier. Where the customer does not accept the revision, he or she has the right to cancel the service, and where payment has been made, expect a full refund.
8. In order to offer as broad a range of professionally run services as possible, Travel Experience Limited may not be the ultimate supplier of a service listed on this website. We do not own the restaurants, hotels, buildings, activity centres and vehicles used in the provision of services listed on this website.
Where a service is booked through Travel Experience Limited or through an organisation referred by us, Travel Experience Limited has no liability for direct or consequential loss (financial or otherwise), damage, delay, inconvenience or injury, howsoever caused, in relation to the participation or non-participation of an individual in the service. Services are undertaken at the risk of individual(s) participating in the service. This clause applies to you, persons accompanying you, persons participating in the service on your behalf, and persons for whom you have booked the service for, or recommended the service to.
10. You agree that you, and people you book a service on behalf of, meet the basic requirements needed to participate in the service, including that you are all medically and mentally fit to participate. An example would be where a minimum or maximum age, weight, height, level of fitness, awareness or sobriety is reasonably required in order to participate in the service. These basic requirements can be stated anywhere on our website or on the websites of our partner organisations, or in correspondence we or our partner organisations send to you. These basic requirements can be a requirement of the law of the country in which the service is undertaken. These basic requirements can be a generally accepted principal, including a generally accepted medical principle.
At the time of booking a service you are required to inform us and any partner organisations we refer you on to of any medical or mental conditions that you, and people you book a service on behalf of, have that may impact your or their ability to participate fully in the service, or that may have an effect on other participants in the service.
Where we advise that a tour is appropriate for wheelchair users and transportation is included in the tour, wheelchair users must bring a folding wheelchair and a travel companion to assist with getting on and off vehicles. Furthermore, it may be necessary to forgo parts of the tour, depending on the needs of the wheelchair user.
11. You agree that you, and people you book a service on behalf of, will respect the law of the country in which the service is undertaken, and will respect any instructions we or our partner organisations give you. This includes, but is not limited to, adhering to safety advice, and keeping noise and behaviour to an acceptable level. Failure to adhere to this will result in the termination of the service without refund.
12. Participants in action activities may be required to sign a disclaimer form prior to the commencement of an activity. Where Travel Experience Limited or one of our partner organisations has informed a customer of the existence of a disclaimer form, the refusal of any participant in the activity to sign the disclaimer form will result in the cancellation of the activity without refund. A copy of the disclaimer can be requested in advance.
13. Insurance is not included in any service we list or offer, and we recommend each person participating in a service booked through Travel Experience Limited or one of our partner organisations, takes out adequate travel insurance to cover against all eventualities: travel insurance
14. Travel Experience Limited and our partner organisations will not be liable for any costs incurred by you and the people you book a service on behalf of.
15. In making a reservation with Travel Experience Limited the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Cancellation & Alteration
16. In making a reservation with Travel Experience Limited the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Complaints Procedure
17. In order to process a reservation or enquiry made with Travel Experience Limited, we need to collect and store personal information from you, including contact details and sometimes payment details. If Travel Experience Limited is not the ultimate supplier of a service, we may need to pass some information on to the supplier. This is on the strict understanding that the information is held and used solely for the purpose of the reservation or enquiry. In certain circumstances Travel Experience Limited or the supplier need to pre-authorise a customer's credit/debit card. Where Travel Experience Limited or the supplier takes payment from a credit/debit card, the customer will be informed of the amount and the reason for the transaction.
18. Travel Experience Limited shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
19. Travel Experience Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of any website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided on an "as is" basis, with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
20. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and International law.
21. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
22. PragueExperience.com is operated by Travel Experience Limited, UK company number 04493003. Use of the domain name PragueExperience.com is granted under licence by Travel & Property Limited, UK company number 07424668.
Registered office: Melbury House, 34 Southborough Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2EB, UK.