Job vacancies in the
UK & in Prague
Established in 2002, Prague Experience organises tourist services
for visitors to Prague. Our reputation has been built on a sound understanding of our customers' requirements, and on providing a high level of customer service, with excellent attention to detail.
|Job Vacancies in the UK|
The Prague Experience reservations office is in Petts Wood, Kent (South London) in the United Kingdom. We run a small, friendly office with modern computer equipment.
Reservations are handled via the internet, email and telephone.
We have the following vacancies at our UK office:
Reservations / Administrative Assistant - full or part time
The applicant: Czech or Slovak national. Previous experience of working in the Prague travel industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The job: processing reservations for our customers travelling to Prague - processing tickets for sightseeing tours, classical concerts and theatre performances, restaurant and hotel reservations, and various administrative tasks.
- computer literate - training will be provided on our Microsoft Office based system
- strong numeracy skills
- good standard of English, both written and spoken
- excellent attention to detail
- office hours: 8am-5pm; hours may be flexible for the right applicant
- working days: the office is open 7 days per week, so some weekend is required; maximum one weekend day per week.
Salary depends on the experience and skills of the successful applicant.
Job Vacancies in Prague
The are no current vacancies at our office in Prague.
To apply for a job vacancy, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.