Terms & Conditions - General Policy
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website, and any action taken pursuant to the use thereof, constitutes your acceptance of them. If you do not agree with any part of the terms and conditions, do not use this website or our services. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Travel Experience Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and other information on this website at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the information on this website, to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website and our services after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
1. You warrant that all details you provide to Travel Experience Ltd and our partner organisations for the purpose of booking a service or making an enquiry are true, accurate, current and complete; and that any credit or debit card you use is your own, and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment for any services you book.
2. This website is an online city guide and booking service. It includes information to help users make informed decisions on planning their time in Prague. While we go to considerable lengths to ensure the accuracy of this information, details are subject to change and Travel Experience Ltd cannot be held liable for inaccuracies. If you find incorrect information or wish to suggest additional information for inclusion, we would like to hear from you.
Star ratings and price ratings used on this website are those of Travel Experience Ltd, and are for guidance purposes only. Where a service supplier or official local inspection scheme sets a rating, we normally use the same rating. Any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of Travel Experience Ltd.
4. Photographs and other images used on this website are for illustration purposes. We aim to ensure images reflect the service to which they are connected, but they do not necessarily represent in full the service a customer will receive.
5. Reservations made through Travel Experience Ltd are subject to availability and cannot be construed as confirmed until we send confirmation to the customer in writing.
6. Where advance payment is required for a reservation, the relevant amount will be deducted from the customer's credit or debit card, and the customer will be informed in writing of the amount taken and the reason for the transaction.
7. In order that we may offer as broad a range of professionally run services as possible, Travel Experience Ltd may not be the ultimate supplier of services listed on this website. We do not own the theatres, restaurants, hotels, apartments, activity centres, and other buildings and vehicles used in the provision of services, we make reservations on your behalf as agents for the service provider(s).
8. Travel Experience Ltd has worked for many years with the suppliers of most services listed on this website. Services offered are done so in good faith and with the co-operation of the suppliers of those services. For operational and other reasons, at any point, either before or after a service has been booked, the supplier of a service may alter or cancel the service, without prior notice (for example, but not limited to, altering the menu in a restaurant, the programme at a theatre or concert, the course of a river cruise or sightseeing tour, or a specific hotel room or apartment number). This may be with or without our knowledge. Where we are made aware of a change, we will endeavour to inform the customer, and where relevant, update this website. Travel Experience Ltd cannot be held responsible for failing to inform a customer of the alteration or cancellation of a service they have booked, or for any additional costs the purchaser of the service or their associates/agents incur as a result of the alteration or cancellation of that service. Where a service is substituted for one of a lower value and payment has already been made, we will refund the difference in price.
9. We reserve the right to contact a customer at any point with a revision of price for a service, including after a confirmation has been issued, in the event of a pricing error or of a revision of price by the supplier. Where the customer does not accept the revision, he or she has the right to cancel, and where payment has been made, expect a full refund for the service.
Where a service is booked through Travel Experience Ltd or through an organisation referred by us, Travel Experience Ltd has no liability for direct or consequential loss (financial or otherwise), damage, delay, inconvenience or injury, howsoever caused, in relation to the participation or non-participation of an individual in the service. Services are undertaken at the risk of individual(s) participating in the service. This clause applies to you, persons accompanying you, persons participating in the service on your behalf, and persons for whom you have booked the service for, or recommended the service to.
11. You agree that you, and the people you book a service on behalf of, will meet the basic requirements that can be reasonably expected of someone who participates in such a service, including that you will be medically and mentally fit to do so. An example would be where a certain age, weight, height and level of fitness, mobility, awareness and sobriety is either required by the service operator or can be reasonably expected of a participant in the service. These basic requirements can be stated anywhere on our website or on the websites of our partner organisations, or in correspondence we or our partner organisations send to you. These basic requirements can be a requirement of the law of the country in which the service is undertaken. These basic requirements can be a generally accepted principal, including a generally accepted medical principle.
At the time of booking a service, you are required to inform us, and any partner organisations we may refer you on to, of any medical or mental conditions that you, and any people you book the service on behalf of, have that may effect your or their ability to participate fully in the service, or that may impact on other participants in the service. This includes your responsibility to inform us or our partner organisations if you or anyone you are booking on behalf of is a wheelchair user or has walking difficulties.
Where we advise that a tour is appropriate for wheelchair users and transportation is included, wheelchair users must bring a folding wheelchair and a travel companion to assist with getting on and off vehicles. For wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties, it may be necessary to forgo certain parts of a tour or other service you are booked on to, depending on the needs of the individual concerned.
12. You agree that you, and the people you book a service on behalf of, will respect the law of the country in which the service is undertaken, and will respect any instructions we or our partner organisations give you. This includes, but is not limited to, adhering to safety advice, and keeping noise and behaviour to an acceptable level. Failure to adhere to this will result in the termination of the service without refund.
13. Any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff or the staff of our partner organisations will not be tolerated. Aggressive or abusive behaviour includes language (whether verbal or written) that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused and may include threats, personal verbal abuse, derogatory remarks and rudeness. Failure to adhere to this will result in the termination of the service without refund.
14. Participants in action activities or extreme sports may be required to sign a disclaimer form prior to the commencement of the activity or sport. Where Travel Experience Ltd or one of our partner organisations has informed a customer of the existence of a disclaimer form, the refusal of any participant to sign it will result in the cancellation of the activity or sport without refund. A copy of the disclaimer can be requested in advance.
15. Reservations for hotels and apartments may require either a credit card or a damage/furniture/keys deposit to be presented at check-in. Any deposit payable will be of a reasonable nature and fully refundable provided there is no damage and keys are returned. If applicable, details will be included in your booking confirmation.
16. Insurance is not included in services provided by Travel Experience Ltd or our partner organisations. We recommend participants in any service booked through Travel Experience Ltd or one of our partner organisations takes out adequate insurance to cover against all eventualities: Travel Insurance
17. Travel Experience Ltd and our partner organisations will not be liable for any costs incurred by you and the people you book a service on behalf of.
18. In making a reservation through Travel Experience Ltd, the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Cancellation & Alteration
19. In making a reservation through Travel Experience Ltd, the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in our Complaints Procedure
Travel Experience Ltd or the supplier of the service may sometimes use the payment details a customer provides to pre-authorise their credit or debit card. This does not deduct any money, it simply checks that the card is valid and has enough money to cover the reservation. Where advance payment is required, for certain services the supplier may process the payment.
22. Whilst we endeavour to ensure this website is available 24 hours a day, Travel Experience Ltd cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time. Travel Experience Ltd shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
23. Travel Experience Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of any website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided on an "as is" basis, with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
24. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and International law.
25. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
26. Prague Experience is a division of Travel Experience Ltd.
Company Registered in England. Company Number: 04493003. VAT Number: 108 2972 12.
Use of the name Prague Experience and the domain name PragueExperience.com is granted under licence by Travel & Property Ltd. Company Registered in England. Company Number: 07424668.
Registered Office: Melbury House, 34 Southborough Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2EB.