Valentine's Day in Prague » 14th February 2024
Spending Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one with. February is also low season at the hotels, so enjoy the best of romance at the lowest prices!
Valentine's Day Restaurants & Bars
How will you impress your Valentine in 2024?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? Should it be a historic or a modern restaurant?: romantic restaurants.
* Start the night off with cocktails perhaps, combined with a view over Prague: bars with views and restaurants with views.
* For more extravagance and a first-class experience, you could try the: Opera & Dinner Package.
* Plus, there is plenty of entertainment to choose from.
Enjoy the Sights and Sounds
* The Vltava River flows through the heart of Prague, so you can enjoy dinner and take in the sights at the same time:
* For a truly romantic experience on the river, choose a lunch or dinner cruise.
* There are also a number of Prague sightseeing tours to choose from, to help you discover the beauty, history and hidden treasures of the city.
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than a classical concert performed in one of the city's grand concert halls or ancient churches: classical concerts.
Prague City Breaks
The Prague Package offers an easy, great value way to visit Prague. It includes a city centre hotel, Prague airport transfers, sightseeing and entertainment.
Let Prague Experience do the hard work. We'll ensure things run smoothly, while you take all the credit!
For an introduction to Prague: Prague tourism information.
For practical information, including advice on when to visit Prague, the weather, what to wear and currency exchange, read our: Prague Tourist Information guide.
For travel advice: Travel to Prague and Travel around Prague by public transport.
For an easy way to visit Prague, the Prague Package includes a hotel, Prague airport transfers, sightseeing and entertainment.
| Prague city breaks include a hotel, airport transfers, tour & entertainment:|