Valentine's Day in Prague » 14th February 2023
Spending Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one with. February is also low season at the hotels, so enjoy the best of romance at the lowest prices!
Valentine's Day Restaurants & Bars
How will you impress your Valentine in 2023?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? Should it be a historic or a modern restaurant?: romantic restaurants.
* Start the night off with cocktails perhaps, combined with a view over Prague: bars with city views.
* For more extravagance and a first-class experience, you could try the: Opera & Dinner Package.
* Plus there is a range of other entertainment options: Prague entertainment.
Enjoy the Sights and Sounds
* The river runs through the heart of Prague, so why not dine and take in the sights at the same time:
* For a truly romantic experience, there are several cruises to choose from, including lunch, afternoon and evening river cruises.
* There are a number of sightseeing tours.
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than a classical concert in one of the ancient churches or other historic buildings: classical concerts.
Hotels & Prague City Breaks
* Prague Experience has special offers on various city centre hotels over Valentine's Day: Prague hotels.
* Alternatively, the Prague Package offers an easy, great value way to visit Prague. It includes a hotel, Prague airport transfers, sightseeing and entertainment.
Let Prague Experience do the hard work. We'll ensure things run smoothly, while you take all the credit!
For an introduction to Prague: Prague tourism information.
For practical information, including advice on when to visit Prague, the weather, what to wear and currency exchange, read our: Prague Tourist Information guide..
For travel advice: Travel to Prague and Travel around Prague by Public Transport.
For an easy way to visit Prague, the Prague Package includes a hotel, Prague airport transfers, sightseeing and entertainment.
| Prague city breaks include a hotel, airport transfers, tour & entertainment:|