Valentine's Day in Prague » 14th February 2017
Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one. Plus prices are not inflated over the Valentine's weekend, so experience the best of romance at low season rates!
|Valentine's Day restaurants in Prague|
How will you impress your Valentine in 2017?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? Should it be historic or a modern restaurant?: romantic restaurants.
* For a little more extravagance and a first-class experience, try our: Opera & Dinner Package.
* Or search through our range of entertainment options: Prague entertainment.
|Enjoy the sights and sounds of Prague|
* The river runs through the heart of Prague, so you can admire the sights as you glide along on a cruise. For something special, take a look at the Prague A La Carte Dinner Cruise: Prague river cruises
* Prague Experience has a wide range of city tours to choose from. Explore the awe-inspiring sights with a local guide, who will help bring the city to life: sightseeing trips
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than an early evening classical concert in one of the city's lovely old churches: classical concerts
|Accommodation & Prague city breaks|
* Prague Experience has special offers on city centre hotels and apartments over the Valentine's weekend: Prague accommodation
* For the ultimate Prague city break, we offer the Prague Package. This includes a hotel, airport transfers, sightseeing trip and entertainment. Your loved one will be most impressed!: Prague Package
|For weather, currency exchange and practical information, read our Prague Tourist Information guide.|
To read about the layout of the city, read our: Prague Tourism guide.
|Prague Package |
|City breaks with airport transfers, a hotel, city tour & entertainment:|