Valentine's Day in Prague » 14 February 2020
Spending Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one with.
And February is low season at hotels, so enjoy the best of romance at the best prices!
Valentine's Day Restaurants & Bars
How will you impress your Valentine in 2020?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? Should it be historic or a modern restaurant?: romantic restaurants.
* And how will you start the night off? Cocktails with a view sounds impressive!: bars with city views.
* For a little more extravagance and a first-class experience, try the: Opera & Dinner Package.
* Or search through a whole range of entertainment options: Prague entertainment.
Enjoy the Sights and Sounds of Prague
* The river runs through the heart of the city, so taking a river cruise allows you to dine and take in the sights at the same time. For a romantic experience, there are two truly special cruises to choose from: the A La Carte Cruise and the Panoramic Cruise. But there are also several other cruises from lunch to afternoon to evening dinner cruises to consider: Prague river cruises.
* Prague Experience offers a wide range of city tours. Explore the awe-inspiring sights with a local guide, who will bring the city to life for you: sightseeing trips.
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than a classical concert in one of the quaint old churches or 'dinner & jazz' at Café Mozart: classical & jazz concerts.
Accommodation & Prague City Break
* Prague Experience has special offers on various city centre hotels over the Valentine's Day weekend: Prague hotels.
* Or, for an easy, great value way to organise your Prague trip, consider the Prague Package. It includes a choice of city centre hotels, Prague airport transfers, a city tour and entertainment.
Let Prague Experience do the hard work. We'll ensure things run smoothly, while you get all the credit!
For an introduction to Prague: Prague tourism information.
For practical information, including currency exchange: Prague Tourist Information.
For travel advice: Travel to Prague and Travel around Prague by public transport.
For a simple way to arrange your Prague city break: Prague Package.
|City breaks with airport transfers, a hotel, city tour & entertainment:|