Valentine's Day in Prague » 14th February 2022
Spending Valentine's Day in Prague is about as romantic as it gets. The city boasts wonderful sights and first-class restaurants to impress your loved one with. February is also low season at the hotels, so enjoy the best of romance at the lowest prices!
Valentine's Day Restaurants & Bars
How will you impress your Valentine in 2022?
* A romantic meal by the river? Dinner at a hillside restaurant overlooking Prague? Should it be a historic or a modern restaurant?: romantic restaurants.
* Start the night off with cocktails perhaps, combined with a view over Prague: bars with city views.
* For more extravagance and a first-class experience, you could try the: Opera & Dinner Package.
* And there are a whole range of other entertainment options: Prague entertainment.
Enjoy the Sights and Sounds
* The river runs through the heart of Prague, so why not dine and take in the sights at the same time:
For a truly romantic experience, there are two river cruises to choose from: the A La Carte Cruise and the Panoramic Cruise.
But there are other cruises too, from lunch to afternoon to evening dinner cruises: Prague river cruises.
* Prague Experience also offers a range of city tours: sightseeing trips.
* And what sums up the mood of Prague better than either a classical concert in one of the churches or 'dinner & jazz' at Café Mozart: classical & jazz concerts.
Accommodation & Prague City Break
* Prague Experience has special offers on various city centre hotels on and around Valentine's Day: Prague hotels.
* Or, for an easy, great value way to organise your Prague trip, consider the Prague Package. It includes a choice of city centre hotels, Prague airport transfers, a city tour and entertainment.
Let Prague Experience do the hard work. We'll ensure things run smoothly, while you get all the credit!
For an introduction to Prague: Prague tourism information.
For practical information, including currency exchange: Prague Tourist Information.
For travel advice: Travel to Prague and Travel around Prague by public transport.
For a simple way to arrange your Prague city break: Prague Package.
|Book your Prague city break: hotel, transfers, tour & entertainment:|